To sign up for the service, you do not need any documents. Select your plan and you can be all set in 5 minutes.
To start using the service, as per United States Postal Regulations, you need a couple of documents to ensure your accounts security and confidentiality.
Here are the documents you need:
FOR PERSONAL PLANS:
- Two (2) IDs/adult and 1 ID/minor to verify your identity
- Your credit card information for billing
FOR BUSINESS PLANS:
Per US Postal Regulations, US Global Mail must have 1 of the following documents:
- Incorporation certificate
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate for The Registration of The Name along with a photo ID of the officer named in the document.
WHAT YOU DON'T NEED TO SIGN UP:
- An overseas address or a new location address.
- You only need this address when you want to ship any mail or packages to your overseas address.
- You can always update your address and add multiple addresses easily via your Virtual Mailbox.