We offer Check Deposits for no extra fees for all plans. Only standard shipping or repacking fees apply.
You actually don't need to endorse a check if you wish to deposit the check with your bank.
The first thing to do is check with the specific branch of your bank that they accept checks by mail. This is because some do and some don't. If possible, please try to obtain a contact there so that you have an addressee to send the check to.
You can place the request to deposit your check by placing a shipment request with special instructions. Here's how it works:
1. Log In To Your Account > Click INBOX
2. In your Inbox, click to select the letter you want to scan:
2. Scroll down, and click on "PLACE A SHIPMENT REQUEST"
3. Scroll down and in the "Destination" address enter the name and address of your bank. For example:
4. Click the 'SAVE NEW ADDRESS' button as it appears above.
5. Select your desired shipping method to post the check by clicking the 'SHOW RATES' button:
Select the best method based on their shipping date, trackability, ETA, and rates.
6. Enter a desired ship date (optional)
You can specify the date you want to mail your check via the Requested Ship Date section:
7. Enter your deposit instructions with your account information and any special instructions. Click 'SAVE AND SUBMIT REQUEST'. For example:
8. That's it! We will put your check inside an envelope with your letter and mail it your bank via the carrier and service of your choice. No extra fees. Only standard shipping fees and repack fees, if any, apply.
We recommend you also contact your banker and tell them to expect the check.
The mail we send can be marked to the attention of the banker by name for additional expediency and security.