Your account can receive mail under of multiple names if you are on a Family or Business plan.
ADDING ACCOUNT NAMES
1. Log In To Your Account, click "ACCOUNT" and scroll to the "Account Names" section
2. Click "Add New Account Name"
Fill the Name, select the Type of user, add notes, and upload two IDs for the person.
- Type of users: Spouse, Minor Child, Deceased/Estate, Reject: Return to Sender, or Other.
- Upload your forms of ID:
- One ID - for all mail delivered by non-USPS carriers such as FedEx, DHL and UPS.
- Two forms of ID - for all mail including USPS delivered items.
Acceptable forms of ID for Individuals and Businesses
Please visit this page for more details: Acceptable Forms of Identification
Adding alternative names for one person
- You can add different names of yours (ex: maiden names) in all plans (including the Individual Plan).
- You'll need to show us IDs of these names (even if the IDs are no longer valid).
- Contact us to add your alternative names to the account.
Adding other personal names
Except for the Individual Plan, you can add an UNLIMITED number of names to your account.
Adding names of a deceased family member
Add the name to your account, and provide us the death certificate as one ID as well as a document indicating you are the executor of their estate as the secondary ID. You can add a deceased family member's name to your form 1583.
Adding a company name
To receive items under a business name, you will need to add a business name to your account. We also need you to provide a document that ties your name to your company name as proof of ownership. These include:
- Incorporation certificate
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate for The Registration of The Name along with a photo ID of the officer named in the document.