If the USPS website tells you:
- your US Global Mail address is invalid,
- your US Global Mail address doesn't exist, or
- you need to confirm that the establishment has been there for more than six months
Here's why: USPS website is extremely particular on how the address is entered in the form.
HOW TO GET IT RIGHT?
When updating your address, please ensure there are no special characters in the form: no # signs, periods, or commas.
The only accepted format is below:
1321 Upland Dr PMB <your box number>
Houston TX 77043
To find to your box number, your personal mailbox number:
- Log in to your account, go to ACCOUNT.
- Scroll down to "US Mailing Address", you'll see the PMB number.
Do keep the confirmation code issued upon completion of your request.
If you want to view, edit or cancel a Change of Address order you already submitted (whether at a Post Office™ or online), click here.