Why are items missing?
If you do not receive all items at the selected destination, reasons can be:
1. Customs refused the items' entry
If customs refuse the items' entry, the items will be returned to our facility. Then, the items will be re-entered into your inbox within 24 hours of arrival.
2. Items went missing during shipment
We used the barcode to track every single item in the warehouse. If the items processed and shipped out of our facility, your items might go missing during shipment. It can get lost in transit or confiscated by customs.
We will make a claim with the carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Aramex) to investigate the issue.
Contact us with details of the shipment and items.
- Does the package look like it was opened before it was delivered to you?
- Pictures of any damages in the package and items
- Copies of the purchase invoices
3. Items not shipped out
In some cases, the items might be mistakenly left in our facility. Upon your request, we will search our system to locate the items.
Please contact us if an item is missing from your shipment. We will do our best to support in any cases.