To check any payments or invoices:
1. Log In to your account > Go to Payments
You can see both unpaid and paid invoices, and search invoices in a specific period.
2. Understand Payment dashboard
Invoice ID: Each invoice has a unique ID for accounting tracking purposes.
Invoice Type: Different invoice types include:
- Account Fees: Monthly or annual or 2-year account fee
- Referral: 01 month FREE earned from your referrals, automatically set at $0 in your account.
- Bill: Including fees for shipping, scanning, consolidation, etc...
Created: Date the invoice is created, usually the date your request is processed
Due Date: Date the charges must be paid
Status: If the invoice is paid in full or not paid (not attempted yet)
Paid On: Date that the invoice is paid
Amount: Amount of the invoice
Paid Though: How the invoice is paid: Card, Waved, etc...
3. View details of the invoice
Click on an invoice ID to see its details. You can see what the charges include.
Please sign in to leave a comment.