We offer an in-house notary service to have your 1583 forms notarized. The first thing you must do is schedule an appointment from within your account.
1. Log into your account at https://www.usglobalmail.com
2. Click on the 'Accounts' section:
3. Scroll down to the 'Form 1583' section:
4. Click on the blue 'Schedule Skype Notarization'
5. You will then see the calendar much like this one:
5. Then simply select your preferred time slot. Please note that all times are in Central Standard Time (CST).
6. You will be asked to confirm the time slot:
7. Enter in your information, including your Skype ID and then click 'Schedule Event'.
8. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email. That's it!
Please be sure to have a printed copy of your 1583 form and have the following sections completed:
- #2: Account holder's name. Please list your spouse's name here to avoid a second Form 1583.
- #3: Your Box/Suite Number; 1321 Upland Dr; Houston, TX 77043.
- #4: US Global Mail; 1321 Upland Dr; Houston, TX 77043.
- #5: "Yes" if you authorize us to receive registered and certified mail for you, "no" if not.
- #6: Your full name.
- #7: Your current home address.
- #8a: Driver's license, passport, other Photo ID number.
- #8b: Second/Other ID (not necessarily photo) number.
- #12: If you wish to add a Business/Corporation name on your account- list all employees who might receive mail at the address here. Families can list their minor children's (under 18 years of age) names here. All names listed must have verifiable identification.
9. Once you have completed your Skype notary session, you will be billed $10 to the credit card you have on file in your account.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us here.