After receiving letters and packages at your US Global Mail address, you might want to get the items where you are. That's when you need to add a forwarding address (for example your new overseas address) to your account.
The forwarding addresses can be either in the US or overseas. We can also forward it to APO addresses.
You can add UNLIMITED addresses to your account, and forward your items to different addresses every time. No worries even if you move around; forward the items to where you are.
ADD OR UPDATE A FORWARDING ADDRESS
1. Log In To Your Account, go to "Settings" and click on "Manage Address Book"
2. To add a new address, click "Add Address"
- Choose whether the address will be a shipping, billing, or check deposit address type. Enter all the required information. Click "Make this address my default address" if you want it to be a default address when shipping. Click "ADD".
3. To edit an existing address, hover over the type of address and click "Update"
- Edit the details. Click "Make this address my default address" if you want it a default address when shipping. Then click "UPDATE"
4. To set an address as default, scroll to the right to reveal the "DEFAULT" column
- Click the circle of the address you wish to make default
5. To delete an address, hover over the type of address and click "Delete"
- A window will pop up asking you to confirm the deletion, click "YES".